DEPOSIT ACCOUNT– Account with easy liquidity
• Withdrawal through withdrawal slips/cheques
• Students can operate the A/c
• Interest on daily basis
• Interest Rate:
- With balances upto and inclusive of Rs. 10.00 lacs - @3.50%
- With balances above Rs 10.00 lacs- @ 4.00%
Deposit Scheme – Regular interest earning scheme
|• Period of Deposit – 15 days to 120 months
• Minimum Deposit- Rs. 1000/-
Cash Certificate- A money multiplier
• Minimum amount of Deposit – Rs. 100/-
and in multiples of Rs. 100/-
• Period of Deposit – 6 months to 120 months
• Interest compounded every quarter
Security Deposit – An ideal monthly/quarterly
|• Minimum Deposit – Rs. 1000/- and in multiples
of Rs. 100/-
• Period – 1 year to 10 years in completed
• Monthly interest at discounted value or interest
accruing at the end of quarter will be paid
|Prathama Sugam Deposit - A reinvestment plan with automatic overdraft
- Term Deposit under reinvestment plan - compounded interest on quarterly basis.
- Minimum amount Rs. 10000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1000/-
- Period 1-10 years
- Automatic overdraft limit up to 85% of deposit
- Overdraft interest on drawn amount only
- Free of cost cheque book facility
- Nomination facility
Suvidha Deposit – Fixed Deposit with partial withdrawals
|• Amount of Deposit – Rs.10000/- and above
in multiples of Rs. 1000/-
• Period of Deposit – 15 days to 120 months
• Rate of Interest – As applicable to term
• Interest – Simple interest at quarterly
• Partial withdrawal –
a- Partial withdrawal in multiples of Rs. 100/- allowed
b- No restriction on frequency of withdrawals
c- No penalty to be charged in partial withdrawals.
Tax Saver Term Deposit
• Minimum amount of deposit Rs. 100 or in multiples
subject to maximum deposit of Rs. 1.50 lakhs in a financial
• Minimum deposit period 5 years
• Income option(outflow of interest) & maturity
option (Reinvestment of interest) is available at the
discretion of depositors
• Rebate of Income Tax under Sec 80 C
• Lock in period – 5 years
• 1% additional interest to senior citizens
Deposit – An ideal scheme for monthly savings
|• Uniform monthly installments of minimum Rs.
50/- and thereafter in multiples of Rs. 10/-
• Period of Deposit – 12 months to 120 months
• No penalty if installment is delayed but paid
during same calendar month
• Nominal penalty if installment delayed beyond
• Penalty may be set off against payment of equal
number of advance instalments.
• TDS applicable on Interest.
Deposit – A daily savings scheme at your doorsteps
|• Minimum amount of deposit – Re.1/-
• Amount may be deposited daily/weekly/monthly
• Period of Deposit – 63 months
• Premature withdrawal permitted with certain
• Authorised Agent i.e. “Adarsh Agent”
collects money for deposit into Adarsh A/c at your door
• TDS applicable on interest
|Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account (BSBD)
- BSBD account offer common minimum facility to all customers.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No limit in number of deposit made in a month.
- Maximum four withdrawals in a month including ATM withdrawal.
- Facility of ATM cum Debit card.
- KYC compliance subject to RBI instruction on Know Your Customer (KYC), issued time to time.
- All credit in a financial year does not exceed rupees one lakh.
- The aggregate of all withdrawal and transfers in a month does not exceed rupees ten thousand.
- The balance at any point of time does not exceed rupees fifty thousand.